Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Goodies from Anthea…..

IMG_0961

IMG_0962

IMG_0964

IMG_0965

IMG_0966

IMG_0967

IMG_0968

I have been so very spoilt…..look what arrived at my place…Once A Season Swap, organized by the lovely Cheryll….(fantastic swap thanks Cheryll)…

Anthea was the gorgeous girl who has made my day….just check out my beautiful scarf and my very own fussy cut rug mug, and take a look at my gorgeous mug hug……love it….and what else does a girl need hot chocolate with marshmallows and yummy tea…..Anthea my gifts are truly gorgeous and oh so very perfect for me….thank you from the bottom of my heart….

OPAMers….the time is getting close….how have you gone? I have had a great month…LOL…please remember to update your sidebars, a quick email to either Kris or myself would be fantastic…thanks a lot…can’t wait to hear how you have all gone!!!!

Happy Wednesday, take care, keep safe…

Peg

We are never prepared for what we expect.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts that Anthea made you. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts. Anthea has done beautiful work on the scarf, and I have never seen a mug hug until today. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just perfect winter gifts.... the mug rug is too sweet.. I haven't seen that fabric before and what a great idea for a mug hug....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness! Your package is full of wonderful winter "things"! Go now, sit and enjoy hot chockie in your new warm mug! WooHoo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely parcel to receive Peg,well done Anthea,winter to a tee.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Score Peg - they are fabulous gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and yummy and snuggly. Everything is covered in a great package. Makes for a cozy winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun gifts to warm your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely gifts Peg. Love the crocheted cup cover :) Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a beautiful parcel received...........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now you're all set for staying in or going out.
    Enjoy your beautiful presents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg