Sunday, December 30, 2012

What I sent off…lots of photos…

IMG_2439

IMG_2437

Gifts for Shez…

IMG_2433

Under the Tree for Jen – Lets Stitch Together Christmas Swap

IMG_2291

Under the tree for MareeAdvent Swap

Something for the table…(photo borrowed from Jo’s blog), I made a welcome wall hanging

Something for the hands……Jo FIS Swap

IMG_1574

Under the tree for Jo – FIS Christmas Swap

IMG_2185

Elfster swap made for Kirsty

IMG_1898

IMG_2170

These are the goodies I sent to Flos in the SSCS…..I love this swap thanks Chooky…xx

IMG_2442

And these were sent to my gorgeous OPAM partner in crime….Kris…..both of us have a huge passion for depression glass, and everyone needs another table topper…LOL…..

Speaking of OPAM…..it is time to do the monthly tally….I bet it is going to be huge!!!!…..please update your sidebar, and If you can send either Kris of myself an email…..Thank you so much…

Happy 3oth December …. take care ….. keep safe

Peg

 

23 comments:

  1. WOW oh WOW Peg, all those gifts are amazing. Such lovely gifts sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made so many beautiful gifts !!!
    Are you sleeping sometimes ???
    All my best wishes for the new year !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg, what a stock of gorgeous gifts.... you have had a lot of fun....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful presents you've made Peg - don't know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what amazing gifties!
    so much loveliness Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peg i love my gifts so much thankyou and wow you have been so busy making lots of ladies very happy,well done my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I know what you do with all the projects you make all year! You are so generous to give away so many beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful gifts Peg. Can you give me some of your time management skills so I can get lots more finished. Thanks for the OPAM reminder, have to post a few more finishes first. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stash - you sure got a lot done and lovely things you received.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you made so many beautiful gifts Peg.......well done..........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peg you have sent off some amazing gifts, and received some lovelies too. I know from experience how lovely it is to get a parcel from you, such a delight.
    I'm still keeping my eyes peeled for OPAM2013... ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've made some very gorgeous gifts Peg,I'm sure all your swap partners loved what they received from you :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must have had some very happy partners Peg. I love depression glass too, having a few green pieces. When Shez & I went to Daylesford I did fall in love with some amber too. I didn't know it came in that colour, no mum her to educate me on the finer things in life any more. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful presents !
    I love the red star, really wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lot of lovely presents you made.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has been great seeing your gifts sent and received. So many gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peg you make the most beautiful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They all are soooo beautiful!
    I love the sewing machine cover!

    Sorry I didn't send you my december OPAM list, but the vacation far from home was so nice and relaxed :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very soon this web page will be famous among all blog people, due to
    it's nice content

    My web-site :: Best Registry Cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg