Tuesday, December 4, 2012

More spoiling…

IMG_2253

This arrived at my place yesterday…it was from Shez…I was not expecting anything, but Shez is one of those generous bloggers I was talking about the other day…

IMG_2254

IMG_2255

This was inside…..birthday gifts…and how gorgeous are they….the card bought me to tears, Shez had written some very beautiful words…you are amazing, and so very generous, thanks so much Shez…xx (and there are Christmas gifts as well, but they have to go under the tree….LOL

IMG_2251

IMG_2252

This was my day three gift from my wonderful partner Maree…..can’t wait to make this little fellow up…

IMG_2152

And this was my Number 2 gift that I sent to Maree…

IMG_2154

and  what I sent as number 3

Happy Tuesday, take care, keep safe

Peg

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gifts. I agree Shez is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shez is such a generous and very lovely lady who I've been lucky enough to meet in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shez is so generous and her gifties are something to treasure!
    enjoying seeing your advent gifts unveiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shucks i am blushing,so glad you like your pressies Peg,and love that snowman.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift exchanges. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely gifts. Nice of Shez. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOhhhh N-I-C-E ! Merry Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Peg - so lovely that it goes on and on, you deserve some spoiling, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely goodies! That pincushion is so sweet! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday....wonderful gifties!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous gifts, love the pincushion, stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg