Thursday, December 6, 2012

So much is happening….

IMG_2297

Great big note to self……remember the wrapping takes time……These are the last of my goodies heading off to my gorgeous friend Maree, hoping they will arrive tomorrow…..Fees Advent Swap…

IMG_2317

Yummy fabric from Maree yesterday

IMG_2056

Flo (France) has received her SSCS from me and this was the Christmas Ornie…

IMG_2106

The mini I had made for Sharon (USA) has also arrived…..

IMG_2158

and from me a Mug Rug for Maree….

Happy Thursday, take care, keep safe

Peg

 

8 comments:

  1. you made some lovely goodies... that expression on the tortoise is just too cute!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much gorgeousness!
    love how you have made up those notebooks, they look a million dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought about being an elf??? XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute gifts you have made Peg,you make the loviest things,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely darling - I think Santa needs to hire you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lots of lovely gifts sent and received. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg