Sunday, December 9, 2012

SSCS and Advent

IMG_2325

IMG_2327

Look what has arrived at my place…My SSCS….my parcel has come from the lovely Lyn In New Zealand….My decoration is gorgeous Lyn, thank you so much…I am hoping you received my email I sent on Ftiday Lyn….big hugs coming your way as well…mwah…..

IMG_2335

Prezzie number 7 from Maree……love it….IMG_2337

Number 8 from Maree..yummo

IMG_2162

Number 7 that I sent Maree

IMG_2164

Number 8 for Maree……

Hope you all have a great day, Club Quilt today, so I know I will have a good one…….

and to all my Brissie mates…have a great day at your blog meet…..

Happy Sunday, take care, keep safe…

Peg

16 comments:

  1. lovely gifts Peg! Im sure we will have a great blog meet today! Thank you for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will Thank You for my Gorgeous Gifties did I mention how much I love my New Notepad....xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decoration from Lyn......and your swap gifts are great. You've both put so much thought into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great gifts peg,enjoy your sunday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for wishing us well for the blog meet. You won't be forgotten because Peg and Dale will be there - they really do get around.
    Lovely swap items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovelies coming and going at your place.
    Enjoy your gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased you like the decoration..have a great day at the Club meeting and you have lots of lovely things arriving, must be keeping the postie busy..and also so tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous decoration by Lyn :) So much pressie goodness coming and going in your Advent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the ornament is really lovely, a great design

    loving your pressies from Maree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gifts from Marie and you. The ornament is lovely. We had a wonderful blog meet today, thanks for thinking of us. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. how exciting to have your SSCS parcel.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. More great gifts :) so close to the big day now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg