Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sewing Party a virtual one……

party

 

Chookshed 2nd Party Celebrations

Chooky is having a party….one at the Chookshed, but for those of us who can’t attend in person she is also hosting a

Virtual Party….

Are you Going !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am !!!!!!

Chooky has lots of bloggers going….

have you let her know you will be there !!!…

if not you can go here and make a comment……

And I think I should have a give away or two

to celebrate my amazing friend Chooky’s,

 2nd Chookshed Birthday

whatcha think……….

More tomorrow on my giveaways…..

party

 

Happy Hump Day. take care, keep safe

Peg

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh sounds exciting....looking forward to reading the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so pleased your joining in the fun.........it's going to be a good weekend for sure.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun - I joined in - but I have no idea what I've signed up for. Looking forward to the adventure!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there virtually too... BBQ and beer ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee... Virtual party goer here too! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm travelling over the weekend, but will find some time to join in the party for awhile!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will be there foe sat but not sunday Peg,looking forward to it,i am stitching my SKOW quilt and i hope i can finish it ,happy hump day my little buddy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have to fit it in around a few other things, but I'm definitely going. Not enough sewing happening her at the moment. Yes to the giveaway too.....please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Think I'll just have to join in on that party Peg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg